You help and support is valuable to us.
Support Alzheimer’s Australia NT in providing better services and support for our community by becoming a volunteer.
Volunteering is well recognised as an opportunity for people to share their experience and expertise, while at the same time gaining a sense of achievement and participation. It also encourages the development of new skills and interests. Many volunteers are motivated by a wish to return something to the community for the support they themselves have received. Volunteers work alongside paid staff in many areas of the organisation. They are valued as co-workers and welcomed as part of the team.
We need volunteers to assist us with:
- Community events
- Fundraising activities
- Life Memory Albums
Rights of Volunteers
As a volunteer with our organisation, be assured that:
- Volunteers will be shown respect at all times
- The valuable contribution of volunteers will be appreciated and recognised
- Volunteers will be offered roles that take into consideration their capabilities and experience
- The work environment for volunteers will be conducive to good performance, health and safety
- Volunteers are covered by public liability and personal accident insurance while engaged in work with our organisation
We offer all our volunteers:
- An orientation program related to your area of work
- Easy access to relevant staff when necessary
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please complete the volunteer application form.